Low Cost Dental Implants & Veneers Care Abroad
Can I receive dental care abroad?
You can have a great smile without ruining your finances by having your cosmetic dental care dental implants abroad, porcelain tooth veneers abroad and dental crowns abroad performed at top dental clinics. There are many very talented and committed dentists across the globe that can perform high quality dental work without a high powered cost tag.
What kinds of Dental Surgeries are Available to me Abroad?
• Dental Implants
• Smile Whitening
• Dental Crowns
• Porcelain Tooth Veneers
If you are on a time constraint, you can also receive the same day dental implants procedure and, for those on a restricted budget, there are average low-cost dental implants available.
Is it really cheaper to receive dental surgery (Implants or Veneers) abroad?
Cosmetic dental treatment of various procedure types, are performed abroad at a fraction of the cost in the U.S. or U.K. Here are some of the average dental treatment costs. A root canal at some of our partner international clinics cost approximately $115 per tooth, and a ceramic crown is about $120 a tooth. Dental implants cost $950 and an implant with a dental extraction is $35 a tooth. Tooth bleaching can be done for $180 for six teeth. Dental implants, dental crowns and porcelain tooth veneers all at affordable prices abroad.
Is it safe to have dental care abroad?
The dentists and oral surgeons that we have formed associations with are highly trained, extremely careful physicians with outstanding track records.
Here’s the truth about the dental care or surgery clinics and centers abroad we work with:
• They are internationally accredited by the JCI* and top rated
• Many of the doctors are board certified, meaning they have had to pass rigorous examinations and extensive training.
• The equipment, prosthetics & technology used are of the highest standards and top quality. They are the same or better than you would get in your local hospital.
• The hospital and clinic medical staff and doctors offer first rate quality personal care and attention that will far exceed your expectations.
• Compared to what you will pay for the average surgery locally, it is significantly less expensive
* The JCI is an international accrediting body for medical facilities that has been approved by the International Society for Quality in Health Care. It also works in conjunction with the World Health Organization on issues of patient safety.
Where can I have dental care or surgery performed abroad?
• Cosmetic dental treatment of various procedure types, are performed in Mexico, Thailand, Costa Rica, the Philippines or India. The dentists are professional and skilled in their areas of expertise. You can have your dental surgery or treatment and enjoy the tourist sites at the same time. You can have any dental procedure available in the U.S. done on average for a tenth of the cost.
• We have several dental clinics in Mexico that perform a variety of cosmetic dental care and procedures such as porcelain tooth veneers, dental crowns or dental implants using the most modern techniques and training.
• The cosmetic dental care service in Thailand includes every specialized treatment, including Lingual Braces, Invisalign, Orthodontics or braces, Dental implants, One day implant, Laser tooth whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Porcelain Tooth Veneers, Dental crowns, Teeth Bleaching, Dental bridges, Periodontics, Implants, Prosthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery including regular dental checkups.
You might be considering dental surgery and care abroad but the arrangements seem overwhelming.
We’ll take care of all of the details. As we understand more about you and your situation, we will send you a custom plan or package about the doctors, dental centers and clinics, your procedure and costs. You'll be able to speak with your doctors abroad and staff that will care for you during your stay.
Everything will be arranged for you before you leave, including flights, passport, visa and hotel accommodation. You will be met at the airport by one of our English-speaking personal representatives. You will also be able to talk with us or ask any questions at any time you need to and we'll stay in touch throughout your procedure abroad and even after you return to your home.
If you are considering having dental care procedures abroad such as porcelain tooth veneers, dental crowns, dental implants or any other dental procedure, we will be happy to provide you with a free quote. All you need to do is click below.